The vision of the fifth APICTIEE2018 is to promote global networking among engineering educators, for nurturing excellence in engineering education. APICTIEE 2018 is a forum for sharing of best practices in curriculum design, content delivery and assessment for effective implementation of Outcome Based Education. APICTIEE 2018 includes paper presentations, workshops, keynote addresses, plenary talks and panel discussions with a focus on research based educational strategies for enhancing the quality of technical education.
This is a Call for Abstracts for Papers to be presented. Abstracts may be submitted in any of the theme areas specified below.
Abstracts need to be submitted at: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/APICTIEE2018
Abstracts will be reviewed. Authors of selected abstracts will make oral presentations at APICTIEE 2018. These Abstracts will be published as part of the Conference Souvenir.
Authors of selected papers are invited to submit full papers to JEET (Journal of Engineering Education Transformations) The paper will be reviewed and, if acceptable, be published in subsequent issues of JEET.
Last Date for Submission of Abstract: April 30, 2018
Notification of Review Outcomes: May 21, 2018
Author Registration Deadline: June 30, 2018
Registration for Pre-conference Events: June 30, 2018
The Themes for the Conference are:
- Institution-Industry-Society: Bringing Together
- Improving Entrepreneurship Skills of Engineering Students/Graduates
- Governance for Education in India
- Enhancing Educational Research
- Curriculum Design To Improve Its Standards
- Application Oriented Teaching Styles
- Grading/Evaluation System in Engineering Education
- Outcome Based Education (OBE) – Best Practices
- Transformations in Teaching & Learning for Millennial Learners
- Utilizing the Power of Technology in Engineering Education
- Education Management Ecosystem
- Enhancing Faculty Competence
Please email Sridhar Nori, Virtual Academy Manager, IUCEE email@example.com for any assistance.